Welcome to Nutri-Concepts - Integrated Health Services
Nutri-Concepts is a Holistic Health Service that offers the following:
- Nutritional Therapy
- Stress and Weight Management
- Tissue Mineral Analysis
- Heavy Metal Assessment
- Intestinal Cleansing and Parasite Control
- Tissue Detoxification
- Hormonal Health
- Cellular Health Analysis
- Cancer Support
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (CFS)
There is a lot of confusion about Detoxification. Every health shop, pharmacy magazine advertisement has something on offer to detox and make us feel better…
But there is a catch: there is no “one size fits all” approach as we are all biochemical individuals with totally different needs.
Clinical Detoxification, tailored to the individual
patients” needs uses a totally different approach. Clients who visit our clinic are carefully screened to assess which type of detox program is appropriate.
We need to take into consideration several factors to find the correct method of treatment, and most important: if tissue detoxification is advisable at all at this stage.
The main points of importance are:
- What is the toxic metal load?
- What is the mineral balance?
- Which remedies/ medications does the patient take? Is any type of detox beneficial or does it interact with the medications?
- Does the patient suffer from allergies/ food sensitivities or had in the past adverse reactions to a detox program?
- Does the patient suffer from auto-immune disease, cancer. MS, Autism, CFS, drug reactions, hormonal problems, neurological or psychiatric condition, etc.
Detox is not that simple and the shop bought “one size fits all” products can be inappropriate.
Our clinic provides specific detox programs, taking all of the above (and more) criteria into account. We are increasingly approached by concerned parents about the health and performance of children. Children (up to the age of 15) need a totally different approach since their inefficient metabolism deals with toxins in a different way and the effect of toxins can be more damaging if left untreated.